User Acquistion Lead
Memrise aims to help anyone achieve confident, real-world language skills in just a few months. Our product is innovative and fun, and it delivers the goods.
Last year, we won the "App of the Year 2017" at the Google I/O Awards. With near zero marketing spend we’ve grown organically to tens of millions of users, and we’re already profitable with a team of around 70, speaking over 40 languages!
We are looking for a User Acquisition Lead to help us grow even bigger and teach millions more people a new language! You will work within our Growth team and help grow customer acquisition on a global scale whilst developing plans, strategy and the team. This will require hardcore execution as well as high level strategy and opportunism.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking control of UA on a product that has had explosive organic growth and is now starting to grow paid UA
- Growing customer acquisition across various paid channels including PPC, display, retargeting and any other paid media campaigns
- Managing large budgets and be responsible for daily, weekly and quarterly budget forecasting
- Monitoring, optimising and reporting performance of campaigns
- Driving campaign performance by identifying new partner and optimisation opportunities
- Managing 3rd party agency resources/relationships
- Working closely with Growth, Marketing and Product teams to identify testing opportunities and communicating these results effectively
Ideally you will have some or all of the following:
- 5+ years experience in UA, specifically across PPC, display and retargeting channels
- Strong experience collaborating with Growth, Marketing and Product teams
- Proven track record of driving revenue and scaling
- Experience managing large budgets
- Passion for working for a high-growth business
- Bachelors degree in the STEM field
Healthcare and pension, with a number of discounts and cashback on important stuff like Gym membership, opticians and dentists' fees. Fresh fruit, coffee and soft drinks. We keep you fuelled with a wide ever-changing variety of healthy and unhealthy snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks, breakfast materials and weekly team language lunches and language lessons. We have frequent team expeditions, the last one being to being a trip to Iceland for a Polyglot Conference and general exploring! We run a cycle to work scheme and a selection of useful perks and benefits.
You'll get to work with the people in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORv8J1n0y8