Memrise aims to help anyone achieve confident, real-world language skills in just a few short months. Our product is innovative and fun, and it delivers the goods.
Last year, we won the "App of the Year 2017" at the Google Play Awards. With near zero marketing spend we’ve grown organically to tens of millions of users, and we’re already profitable with a team of around 70 people, speaking over 40 languages! The goal in the coming years is to become the dominant product and pre-eminent brand in global language learning.
Your mission will be to create the best experience for retention and conversion of how Memrise speaks to its users through email, in app messages and push notifications. You will come up with new creative campaigns and tests, as well as help improve our current flows across all markets and languages.
If you join us, you'll get to:
- Support in planning and creation CRM campaigns across Memrise with a view to retain existing users and increase brand loyalty in experimental and creative fashion.
- Develop and test CRM strategies across email, in-app messages and push notifications to guarantee the most effective approach for Memrise and its users.
- Identify opportunities to launch new campaign ideas, offers and promotions to generate sales from CRM related channels.
- Create engaging, dynamic and effective copy informed by customer insight for all CRM related communications.
- Ensure all CRM activity meets legal, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Generating performance reports and presenting the results to the team on regular basis.
- Working with the product, design, content and localisation teams and processes to deliver the best user experience.
Ideally you'll have some or all of the following:
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology, experience in using Braze (formerly known as Appboy) or similar
- Strong analytical skills and passion for using data to drive growth
- Good sense of user centred design and user experience to create engaging conversion and retention flows from emails, in-app messages and push notifications
- Experience in targeting international markets and non-English speaking audience
- Highly self-motivated, able to work with both extremely creative and methodological people.
- Interest in languages and creating new ways to let the world know about Memrise
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch immediately. Humility is a wonderful thing and we’re not interested in hiring ‘rockstars’ or ‘ninjas’. And we're at least as interested in character as in talent.
Healthcare and pension, with a number of discounts and cashback on important stuff like Gym membership, opticians and dentists' fees. Fresh fruit, coffee and soft drinks. We keep you fuelled with a wide ever-changing variety of healthy and unhealthy snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks, breakfast materials and weekly team language lunches and language lessons. We have frequent team expeditions, the last one being to being a trip to Iceland for a Polyglot Conference and general exploring! We run a cycle to work scheme and a selection of useful perks and benefits.
You'll get to work with the people in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORv8J1n0y8
Salary: From £30,000 onwards + benefits