Graphic & Motion Designer (Marketing)
Ever wanted to work somewhere that actually helps people do useful things? Here at Memrise we’re building the world’s most joyful language learning app, and you could be a part of it! We already have nearly 20 million users, loads of accolades like Google Play App of the Year 2017 and Best of in 2016, and we have massive plans to scale and improve online and mobile learning for everyone.
We are looking for a super creative & experienced designer to join our Marketing team. If you join us, you will get to work on diverse design projects and challenges in a dynamic and international team. Millions of people will see and interact with your work.At Memrise you will:
- Work as part of our Marketing Team.
- Develop and iterate on solutions for our email campaigns, social media content and ads.
- Comes up with creative ideas, are pro-active and have the ability to work independently.
- Has interest in cultural diversity, how to localise messages visually and make them work with all alphabets of the world.
- Wide variety of hands on design skills & able to work on variety of content, from merchandise to videos.
It Would Be Great If You Have:
- A portfolio demonstrating excellent design skills.
- Solid experience as a graphic designer with the main focus on web and social media.
- An excellent sense of typography, layout and attention to detail.
- Confidence in using Adobe Creative Suite. (PS, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Excitement about the future of language learning technologies
- Bonus points for experience with: Infographics, illustration, print, front end & prototyping.
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch with a profile and portfolio today!
Healthcare and pension, with a number of discounts and cashback on important stuff like Gym membership, opticians and dentists' fees. Fresh fruit; coffee and soft drinks. We keep you fuelled with a wide ever-changing variety of healthy and unhealthy snacks, breakfast materials and weekly team lunches. We have frequent team expeditions, the last one being a lovely canal cruise in the summer sunshine! We run a cycle to work scheme and a selection of useful perks and benefits. You'll get to work the people in this video: