CRM Manager - Growth
Memrise aims to help anyone achieve confident, real-world language skills in just a few short months. Our product is innovative and fun, and it delivers the goods.
Last year, we won the "App of the Year 2017" at the Google Play Awards in Mountain View. With near zero marketing spend we’ve grown organically to tens of millions of users, and we’re already profitable with a team of 56 (comprising 37 nationalities).
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to take Memrise to the next level. The goal in the coming years is to become the dominant product and pre-eminent brand in global language learning.
Your mission will be to create the best experience for retention and conversion of how Memrise speaks to its users through email and push notifications by setting up a CRM system and running it successfully in the Growth team.
If you join us, you’ll get to:
- Implement a CRM system, setting up work flows of how the company can use emails and push notifications as a tool to communicate with users
- Identify target audiences, planning and running campaigns in experimental and creative fashion
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features, also following industry policies and best practice
- Generate sales from CRM related channels
- Generate performance reports and presenting the results to the team on regular bases
- Work with the product, design, content and localisation teams and processes to deliver the best user experience.
Ideally you’ll have experience in some or all of the following:
- Experience in setting up CRM systems from scratch - planning & managing integrations etc
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology, experience in using Sendgrid, Mailchimp, Appboy, Leanplum and similar
- Strong analytical skills and passion for using data to drive growth
- Good sense of user centered design and user experience to create engaging conversion and retention flows from emails and PNs
- Experience in targeting international markets and non-English speaking audience
- Highly self-motivated, able to work with both extremely creative and methodological people.
- An interest in languages and creating new ways to let the world know about Memrise
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch immediately. Humility is a wonderful thing and we’re not interested in hiring ‘rockstars’ or ‘ninjas’. And we're at least as interested in character as in talent.
Healthcare and pension, with a number of discounts and cashback on important stuff like Gym membership, opticians and dentists' fees. Fresh fruit, coffee and soft drinks. We keep you fuelled with a wide ever-changing variety of healthy and unhealthy snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks, breakfast materials and weekly team language lunches and language lessons. We have frequent team expeditions, the last one being to being a trip to Iceland for a Polyglot Conference and general exploring! We run a cycle to work scheme and a selection of useful perks and benefits.
You'll get to work with the people in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORv8J1n0y8