Product Manager - Growth and Revenue
Memrise aims to help anyone achieve confident, real-world language skills in just a few short months. Our product is innovative and fun, and it delivers the goods.
This year, we won the "App of the Year 2017" at the Google Play Awards in Mountain View. With near zero marketing spend we’ve grown organically to tens of millions of users, and we’re already profitable with a team of 56 (comprising 37 nationalities).
We’re looking for a Product Manager to take Memrise to the next level (Level 3, if you’re asking). The goal in the coming years is to become the dominant product and pre-eminent brand in global language learning.
You will exponentially grow the proportion of learners on Memrise that become Pro by analysing, iterating and coming up with new conversion mechanisms, improving and communicating the Pro features’ value across platforms. (£50,000 - £65,000).
If you join us, you’ll get to:
- Drive defining the quarterly Revenue features vision and direction based on business goals and advancements in user acquisition, conversion and product developments for overall learning experience.
- Gather inputs and ideas from a variety of sources both internal and external to the company and weigh them against business objectives to determine the appropriate business priority.
- Lead the full Revenue features lifecycle from beginning to end, from concept, prototype, specification, design, launch, and iteration phases.
- Define success metrics and be accountable for them.
- Work with developers, designers, CRM, data, and in collaboration with marketing and UA to ensure coherent Pro conversion experience, own the KPIs, and run the process of execution.
Ideally you’ll have experience in some or all of the following:
- Experience in product management (ideally with mobile and web).
- Experience working within growth and monetization, preferably in consumer product market.
- A strategic mind, able to operate in dynamic environment but understand the importance of key processes.
- Experience owning a feature or set of features for a subscription based app or a game with IAP.
- Track record in improving LTV.
- Highly self-motivated, able to work with both extremely creative and methodological people.
- Proven track record of leading a team and delivering successful product results.
- Passion for languages and creating new ways to learn them.
- Familiarity and/or interest in Data Science/Machine Learning.
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch immediately. Humility is a wonderful thing and we’re not interested in hiring ‘rockstars’ or ‘ninjas’. And we're at least as interested in character as in talent.
Healthcare and pension, with a number of discounts and cashback on important stuff like Gym membership, opticians and dentists' fees. Fresh fruit, coffee and soft drinks. We keep you fuelled with a wide ever-changing variety of healthy and unhealthy snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks, breakfast materials and weekly team and language lunches. We have frequent team expeditions, the last one being to being a trip to Iceland for a Polyglot Conference and general exploring! We run a cycle to work scheme and a selection of useful perks and benefits.
You'll get to work with the people in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORv8J1n0y8