Growth Marketing Specialist
Memrise aims to help anyone achieve confident, real-world language skills in just a few short months. Our product is innovative and fun, and it delivers the goods.
Last year, we won the "App of the Year 2017" at the Google Play Awards in Mountain View. With near zero marketing spend we’ve grown organically to tens of millions of users, and we’re already profitable with a team of 56 (comprising 37 nationalities).
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to take Memrise to the next level. The goal in the coming years is to become the dominant product and pre-eminent brand in global language learning. (Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits).
You will exponentially grow the number of learners on Memrise by working on the following in the Growth team:
1) Managing organic user acquisition flow funnels from discovery to the first action with the app/website
2) Coordinating activities with paid marketing team
3) Data driven planning, owning and reporting regular growth marketing experiments.
If you join us, you'll get to:
- Develop new creative approaches for user acquisition channels with the design team
- Run experiments for app store product pages, landing pages on web, in multiple languages
- Generate performance reports and presenting the results regularly
- Work with the design, localisation and content team and processes
Ideally you'll have some or all of the following:
- Strong analytical skills and passion for using data to drive growth
- Experience in performance marketing activities, organic first, paid is a plus
- Good sense of user centered design and user experience to manage creating engaging conversion flows
- Experience in targeting international markets and non-English speaking audience
- Highly self-motivated, able to work with both extremely creative and methodological people.
- Like languages and creating new ways to let the world know about Memrise
- Able to have both creative and technical conversations with designers and developers and understand both product and software development process.
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch immediately. Humility is a wonderful thing and we’re not interested in hiring ‘rockstars’ or ‘ninjas’. And we're at least as interested in character as in talent
Healthcare and pension, with a number of discounts and cashback on important stuff like Gym membership, opticians and dentists' fees. Fresh fruit, coffee and soft drinks. We keep you fuelled with a wide ever-changing variety of healthy and unhealthy snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks, breakfast materials, weekly team language lunches and language lessons. We have frequent team expeditions, the last one being to being a trip to Iceland for a Polyglot Conference and general exploring! We run a cycle to work scheme and a selection of useful perks and benefits.
You'll get to work with the people in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORv8J1n0y8